Stand in front of the mirror and look at your face this 6 Skin Problems Tells About Your Health. Consider what your skin is indicating about your health.
In My Health And Beauty Guide today we discuss how skin problems shows health problems.
See, your skin is always saying something you need to understand. Here we discuss some negligible skin problems which may become some serious issues.
6 Skin Problems Tells About Your Health
Acne on the face, hot bursts or itchy skin appear to be common problems. Many times think that the change in pollution, weather or hormones is due to this. But this does not happen every time. These can also be internal problems, which begin to appear on the skin. Some similar skin related problems are telling you, which seems to be common, but actually it tells about your health.
Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Dark circles under the eyes are the result of many weaknesses in the body.
- Many people suffer from the problem of black homes due to over-sleeping, over-fatigue, staying awake for too long, spending too much time on TV or laptop / computer screens, or irregular lifestyle.
- Usually dark circles under the eyes are also due to increasing age.
- Apart from this, sometimes this problem is also genetic.
- Dark circles may form due to stretch in the eyes.
- Dryness in the eyes can also be the cause.
- Also can be due to dehydration or sunlight.
What to do if Dark circles under the eyes
Treatment for dark circles depends on their causes, but there are some remedies you can do, such as applying a cold tea bag and getting enough sleep. Applying cold compress reduces inflammation and helps in shrinking blood vessels. Eat a diet containing green vegetables and vitamin-E. Sometimes hemoglobin deficiency can also surround these, so include iron-rich foods such as spinach, apples, raisins, beets, etc. in the diet.
- It is common for lips to crack due to the weather, which are cured with lip balm or cream.
- If the lips are always cracked and there is pain in them, then this is a sign of dehydration i.e. lack of water in the body. In this case, drink more and more water.
- Lip eczema can also be the cause of lip eruptions.
What to do Lip eruption
Do not apply tongue and saliva on the lips and do not chew them with teeth. If the cracked lips are not healing, consult a dermatologist.
Rash on the cheek
- If there is a rash on the cheek or on the upper part of the nose, it is a lupus problem.
- In this severe inflammatory disease, there is a butterfly-shaped rash on the face.
- Generally, the problem of these rashes is further aggravated by exposure to sunlight. Along with these red pimples, fever, itching, and cold, the skin of the fingers can become a problem like light blue.
What to do Rash on the cheek
In this situation, it would be better to consult a dermatologist.
If there is persistent itching in the skin of any part of the body, does not stop even after scratching, the skin turns red and sleep is also affected due to itching, then it can be caused by atopic dermatitis. This problem can occur at any age. It is usually caused by allergies or hay-fever.
What to do : Itchy skin
Take care of some important things, such as not taking long baths, stay away from sweat, dust, detergents, pollinators. Know which foods are allergic, with the help of a doctor. Take a shower with a gentle soap. Dry the body well after bathing. Moisturize the skin twice a day. Reducing weight and exercising can reduce skin itching. Despite all this, itching is not decreasing, so liver and kidney disease can also be the reason. In this case, testing is a better option.
Pimples or Acne on Face
What is it Pimples or Acne: Inflammation of the skin caused by clogged pores and bacteria.
Causes: Hormonal changes, genetics, stress, diet, and certain medications.
- Acne on the forehead can be caused by excess dandruff in the hair.
- In addition, stress or inability to sleep properly can also be the reason.
- The digestive system of those who have this problem is not right.
- If there are persistent pimples on the chin, then it can be a hormone problem.
- This happens even when there are no proper periods.
- If there are pimples coming out on the sides of the face and ears, then hormonal imbalance may be the reason.
What to do : Pimples on face
Cosmetic products and shampoos may cause skin damage. In this case, try changing them. The reason for acne on the cheeks is to consume high amounts of sugar in the diet. In this case, take less processed sugar. Treatment Over-the-counter or prescription topical creams, oral antibiotics, or isotretinoin. Despite this, acne remains a problem, so consult a dermatologist.
Yellowing of the skin and eyes is a sign of disease like jaundice and hepatitis. It can also cause skin rashes and itching.
What to do for Pale skin
If you see such symptoms, go for a check up immediately and start taking medicine.
So this are 6 Skin Problems Tells About Your Health. Please note that it is important to consult a dermatologist or healthcare professional for proper diagnosis and treatment of any skin problem. It is also important to note that some treatments may not be suitable for everyone and may have side effects. It’s always best to consult a doctor before taking any treatment.
You Can Also Read