Dr. C . R. Yadav
ASO Professor, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur, India
5 easy ways to increase immunity against corona virus
* Clean 20 leaves of basil thoroughly and boil them in a glass of water and filter it. Now add one teaspoon of powdered ginger and one fourth cinnamon powder to this water and boil it till the water remains half. After adding lukewarm honey to it, take it two or three times a day like tea. Make it fresh whenever you want.
* Boil 20 basil leaves, a small piece of ginger and 5 black peppers in tea and consume that tea. It can be consumed in the morning and evening. Give a gap of 10 to 12 hours between two teas.
* After bathing daily, pour one drop of mustard or sesame oil in the nose. If you are going to a public place, do the same before leaving the house.
* Make a mixture of camphor, cardamom and mace and keep it in a handkerchief and sniff it from time to time.
* Toast cloves and bahed in desi ghee. Keep them sucked in the mouth from time to time.
What to do and what not to do
• Always eat lukewarm water and fresh food only.
• Use light pulses like moong, lentils, moth etc. in food.
* Use seasonal and fresh fruits and vegetables.
• Regular use of ginger, black pepper, basil, cardamom, honey etc. in food.
• Avoid cold, wear the necessary clothes according to the weather.
• Do not consume ice cream, cold drinks, cold water and cold juice.
• Use less greasy or fried foods as well. Raw and undercooked carnivores should be avoided.
This is all about how to increase immunity against corona virus, COVID-19.
If you have any questions or suggestions please write us in the comment section.