What are Blackheads | What Causes Blackheads | Home Remedies For Blackheads
|photo by commons.wikimedia.org
What are Blackheads
Wikipedia says what are Blackheads, A comedo is a clogged hair follicle (pore) in the skin. Keratin (skin debris) combines with oil to block the follicle. A comedo can be open and which is open called blackhead or closed by the skin which is called whitehead and occur with or without acne. The word comedo comes from the Latin comedere, meaning ‘to eat up’, and was historically used to describe parasitic worms; in modern medical terminology, it is used to suggest the worm-like appearance of the expressed material.
The chronic inflammatory condition that usually includes both comedones, inflamed papules, and pustules (pimples) is called acne. The infection causes inflammation and the development of pus. Whether a skin condition classifies as acne depends on the number of comedones and infection. Comedones should not be confused with sebaceous filaments.
How do Blackheads Form What Causes Blackheads
- Blackheads start growing due to dust, soil, and viscosity especially after the rain.
- When oil becomes more formation on the skin.
- Due to hormonal changes in the body.
- Sometimes at the time of taking menstruation or contraceptive medicines, this can also cause blackheads.
- When dead cells are not constantly cleaned.
- Blackheads are also sometimes due to drug reactions.
- There may also be genetic reasons behind bleaching.
- Stress can also cause blackheads.
- Blackheads can be caused by chemical reactions of any cosmetic.
These are the causes of Blackheads. Most people are troubled by the problem of blackheads. Some of these measures can prove to be a work to overcome. How to remove it from the home remedies.
My Health And Beauty Guide’ provide information about all relevant topics in easy and simple language. So if you want to regularly update your self then you can Download our Official ANDROIDE Application – MY HEALTH AND BEAUTY GUIDE from GOOGLE PLAY STORE . Click the DOWNLOAD.
Home Remedies For Blackheads
- Make a paste of cinnamon powder and two parts honey in one part. Place the thick layer of this paste on the affected area for 15 minutes. Wash the face thoroughly after 15 minutes and apply Moisturizer. Apply this remedy daily for good results.
- Mix 1 tablespoon baking soda and water in a glass bowl and make a paste. Leave this paste on blackheads and let it dry for 10-15 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water after drying. Can use it 1 or 2 times a week.
- Heat the water in a bowl and humming honey in it. Leave this honey for 10 minutes on blackheads. After that, soak the honey with a soft cloth soaked in hot water.
- Put a small spoon of lemon juice in a lid and apply it on blackheads with the help of Rui. Wash with cold water after drying for 10 minutes. You can also leave lemon juice for overnight. Once a day, you can do this remedy.
- Make a paste by adding a little musk turmeric in the bowl or water or coconut oil. Leave this paste on the (blackhead) affected area and leave it for 15-25 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water.
- Mix 4 tablespoons of Jojoba oil in 1 cup sugar in a single ball well. If the sugar dissolves slightly, then apply the mixture on the face and massage it with a light hand in the rounding. After the massage, slowly wash with cold water and apply good Moisturizer. Do not use more than 3 times a week.
- Aloe vera gel is a great natural choice to remove blackheads. On the part of the face where blackheads appear, put the aloe vera gel and after 10 minutes clean it with a small amount of water. It will also remove the blackheads and retain the skin’s moisture from that part.
- Activated charcoal is the most effective ingredient for cleaning the skin dirt. Make a paste in activated charcoal, mixing lemon and honey with a few drops. Wherever there are blackheads, apply this paste to that part and wash it after drying.
- To remove blackheads, add a teaspoon of salt and one spoon of rose water in the bowl. Rinse your nose or the place where the blackheads are on without the delayed mixture. Rose water will increase the brightness of the face and blackheads will become clear too.
We hope What are Blackheads | What Causes Blackheads | Home Remedies For Blackheads is useful for you. Please share your opinion with us write in the comment section.