Acidity Causes Symptoms Complications Precautions Acidity Treatment and Care
Today we discuss in myhealthandbeautyguide about Acidity Causes Symptoms Complications Precautions Acidity Treatment and Care.
|Acidity Causes Symptoms Complications Precautions Acidity Treatment and Care|
Reason of acidity- Stress
In India, 3 out of 10 people have acidity or burning sensation in the stomach. If there is no cure at the time of acidity, then there may be further diseases like ulcer or acidity colitis. The causes of the problem of acidity is often a bit of physical as well as mental. In addition to tension in lifestyle and eating habits also invite this problem. This problem can be avoided by disciplining the lifestyle and taking care of certain things.
Let’s discuss about the cause of indigestion and diagnosis.
What is acidity?
Reasons of Gas Formation Stomach is not a gas factory
- In the abdomen suddenly the gas does not begin to form. Gas is made even when food is spoiled.
- Also has problems due to excess gas gulp.
- Formation of gas is also happen due to Mental instability, tension. Our brain has direct connection to the intestines. As soon as there is pressure on the brain, we start swallowing more air. This decreases intestinal activity. As a result, digestion of food is not done properly.
- Many times when we too fast to eat food it will we the reason, when we talking at the time of eating.
- Smoking is also a big reason of gas formation.
What are the symptoms
Burp coming, being indigestible, eating sour water or eating food can also come back in the throat. Due to this, anxiety with burning sensation in the throat or abdomen, burning in the throat and chest may occur. Apart from gas in the stomach, feeling stomach tight, having stomach pain feels like vomiting is also the main symptom.
- Most of the problems of acidity are linked to lifestyle and diet. It also cures home remedies.
- We have precautions, do not take stress, and specially at the time of eating.
- We should avoid smoking and pollution.
- Controlling blood pressure and diabetes can be avoided to a lesser extent.
- Regular exercises or yoga for this. Apart from this, chew the food well and eat slowly.
- Do not drink water immediately after eating it.
- Avoid eating fried, chickpea rajma, rice, potato and outside things in the food.
Many times there is obstruction in the intestines due to infection, TB or cancer. With this food does not grow further and gas is formed. If the weight is decreasing, the gas is formed with fever and pain, even then show the doctor soon. Many times the stomach increases in women after 35 years of age 40. Due to physical inactivity, fat is accumulated around the intestines. It also affects the activity of intestines. The food does not grow further. Exercise to get rid of it The women who do not have much weight when there is no fat on the stomach, then there is still flatulence, so it can be due to an infection. In this situation also show the doctor.